Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

A first

Saturday night, I dyed my hair. It's nothing crazy, but for me it is, a little. Besides tattoos, I've never done much to modify the way I look. It's a dark reddish color, I love it, and it's nice to have a change. I didn't get much knitting done this weekend though, which is disappointing. I'm almost done with the first fetching glove for Jenny, and I hope to finish it completely tonight, so I can start on the other one. I'd really like to start a sweater for me, but I'm feeling a little anxious about starting something so big and intimidating. I also find it frustrating ti pick something because I never have all the needles required for a project. That's why I'm asking for the knitpicks options kit for Christmas. That'll solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails