Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

New favorite

I don't watch much television, but thanks to Sarah, I'm hooked on 30 Rock. She let Dean and I borrow Season one, which we finished last night. Oh, it's so funny. I know I'm a little late, considering they'll be starting season three next month. Better late than never! If you haven't watched it, give it a chance, but I recommend starting from the beginning; the jokes are better if you know their roots.

Tina Fey is obviously funny, and I have to admit, I really like Alec Baldwin. Not only is he brilliant in 30 Rock, he was also really enjoyable in Running with Scissors, which I also recently saw and loved. Jane Krakowski is another great addition; I loved her on Ally McBeal back in the day.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails