Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lots of grilling

There's no expiration date for grilling. Houston weather may be gross and humid, but it does allow for essentially year-round grilled treats. For the last few weekends, Dean and I have been taking advantage of that fact.

A variety of fruits and veggies

It's hard to pick a favorite off the grill; everything tastes delicious.
Yesterday, we grilled four types of meats (burgers, sausage, chicken breasts, salmon), as well as tons of veggies.

How can you say no to that?

I've been bringing leftovers to work throughout the week as well, so the grilling love can continue. Mmmm. I can't wait for lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails