Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not much knitting

I know I've been busy, but I really can't say what's keeping me that way. Work is crazy, I got a wild hair to repaint my downstairs bathroom (I just painted it a little over a year ago when I moved in, but that's what it's all about, right?), I went to a wedding in Galveston this weekend, etc.

Tonight I'm planning on camping out on the couch with one of my new WIPs to watch the election coverage. I voted Friday, and waited almost an hour to do so. Harris County (Houston) had about 750,000 early voters. That's an impressive figure, and I'm proud to be one of them.

Soon, I'll have two new projects to share with you, and hopefully, eventually, I'll have something finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails