Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Planning again

After finishing my Boston cardigan, I've been trying to think about my next big project. I know I need to finish my CPH, which has now been on the needles for over a year, but even though I know I'll wear the hell out of it, I just don't feel like picking up all those stitches just yet. Soon, though. I've been working on my second Cherry Blossom Sock, and I should be finished with that in a week or so. I've been looking at patterns and thinking about a new wardrobe piece, and I've narrowed it down to three patterns, to be used with this yarn:
This is RYC Cashsoft DK in Kingfisher, which is difficult to photograph, but it's a lovely teal, and the yarn is super soft.

My three pattern choices are: Arbor, Cherry, which I've started before (picture below), or the Wallis Cardigan.

Here's how far I got on Cherry when I started it sometime earlier this year (or maybe even last):
.

Thoughts? Votes? I think these are all work-friendly patterns, which is the goal.

By the way, I've still got some Boston pics to share, and a shawl FO. I just haven't had as much to time to blog as I'd like. Soon, though!

3 comments:

  1. My first vote goes to Wallis, but only 'cause I've been pondering that one myself. ;)

    I like Cherry more than Arbor, but you can't go wrong with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love really deep teals, and I think that yarn will look good in any of those sweaters. That said, I'm partial to Wallis and Cherry. You already started Cherry once...do you think you have the juice (haha! "cherry"? "juice"? Get it? Shut up, I'm tired.) to start it again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are pretty! If I'd started Cherry, I'd be too lazy to rip and re-start, and it's a great pattern.

    That said, Arbor did catch my fancy (maybe it's because it's Fifi-esque).

    Then again, there's something very elegant about the simplicity of Wallis.

    As you can see, I'm no help here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails