Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More owl pouches

More owl pouches

I stitched up three more owl pouches over the weekend, and I'll be sending out all the goodies to my winners tomorrow. I've been toying with the idea of making some of these little guys to sell on etsy, since Keyka Lou allows her patterns to be used for this purpose, as long as credit is given. With a full time job, I'm not sure it's really feasible, but I may give it a try. Winners, check your mailboxes soon for these little guys! I think the red and aqua one is my favorite. Big surprise, I know!

May "Comfort" Blocks

Oh, I also recently finished the May do.Good Stitches quilt blocks. These circles are pretty ingenious! You can find the tutorial here. I really enjoyed making these.

5 comments:

  1. Love those little owl pouches, so cute! definitely going to check out those circles, I'm intrigued. Love your color combos on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they are adorable. I don't expect anything less from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little pouches are so adorable! love them.

    i'm off to look at the circle tutorial now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors! Where do you get such great fabrics? Please tell me it's something online :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, my little owl arrived safe and sound.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails