Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pour le weekend

Even though my weekend plans include some work time tomorrow (and possibly Sunday, depending on how productive my Saturday time is), I also have some fun things planned.

I want to start this small project for a gift. I've already picked out my fabrics and started ironing. I think the cutting will be the most time-consuming part.
I'll be quilting my Wonky Bee Quilt.

Basting!

I've actually already started the quilting and I'm so excited to finish this project! It will definitely be happening soon-ish.
I hope to knit more on my new sock.
I get to see an amazing concert tomorrow night with Jiller.

Also, thanks for sharing your favorite cast-ons in my last post. I'm definitely going to have to give Judy's Magic Cast-on a try, as it seems to be a favorite.

Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. Your Wonky Bee Quilt looks great so far! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flying geese quilt looks like a lot of fun! Would you believe I'm imagining it in green?

    And the Wonky Bee Quilt looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails