Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thanks, mom

Mom and I

I see my mom almost every day. We work together, and although I have moments of frustration, I know I'm lucky to have so much time with her.

Remember the pillowcases she made me? Well, I finally got around to taking some detailed shots of her embroidery and thought it was a perfect time to share, right before Mother's Day.

Closeup - mom's embroidery

Just look at those lazy daisies. Incredible!

Mom is so busy, between work, and building a retirement house in the country with her sweet husband.

I know she spent hours on these pillowcases, getting them just right before the shower.

She has crafty aspirations, but never seems to find the time for execution.

Mom's embroidery

I've already got them on our bed, and enjoy looking at the stitches in close detail.

Glitter

Thanks, sweet momma!

11 comments:

  1. Love the pics of you and your mom! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you guys are adorable! I can see where you get your crafty talents, the pillowcases are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO nice! Love all the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a thoughtful gift :) your moms stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, sweet! those are some wonderful stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. xoxo. i love that picture! and those pillowcases, jacey! she is amazingly talented! i hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, those are incredibly beautiful. What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching! I think your mom needs to make more time for her crafty ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so, so , so ,so, licky to be blessed by my beautiful and talented daughters!! I am so glad that you see every stitch of love in the sweet dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning. Your mom is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails