Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Feathers QAL

Just a quick hello! The Feathers QAL, hosted by Nydia and Karen, using Alison's pattern, starts today!

Several months ago, I pulled a stack of black and white fabrics for a different quilt idea, but I thought they would be fun in this design. I added some additional black/white prints, and when I pulled out this raspberry scrap of Architextures, I knew it was the perfect background. So I ordered more.

I hope to make a block today! But first, I'm finishing a late Christmas gift for my sister.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails