Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

WIP: Nothing but Blues

This is the sort of project without any expectation of finishing. Just because. Back in November, I started this while I was staying with my nephew for a week. At the end of the day with a three year old (whom I love dearly), a little handsewing was a nice treat. I worked on the project again at Thanksgiving, at Christmas, and the picture above is about where it sits currently.

I'm using blues from the stash, and attempting to get as far as I can without buying/swapping scraps. I've still got quite a stack of untouched blues (and I've only used a few solids so far), but it will be interesting to see how far I can get.

The hexagons are 1.5" and I'm basting with glue.

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails