Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Yosemite

Yosemite Valley

We spent three days in Yosemite last month, and I hope it won't be my last visit.

Yosemite Valley

We saw waterfalls (which made me squeal), lots of elevation changes, a mountain lion! (no photographic evidence - we were all too shocked to take a photo, but we were in the car when it happened, so we were safe), huge trees, and amazing skies.

Yosemite

We hiked through Toulumne Grove and walked through this huge Sequoia.

It was incredible to be in such a place, and I don't think that feeling will fade.

Yosemite

Yosemite

Yosemite

4 comments:

  1. Truly, truly awesome and amazing. What a wonderful experience. It's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots! Brandon and I hope to take the kids there someday. I've never been =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit different than Texas eh? ;) Looks like an amazing trip -- beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails