Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FOs: Wholecloth pillows

I was looking through my unblogged projects, and I noticed a few wholecloth pillows from late last year.

FO: Echino pillows

Sometimes, a fabric is just too happy to cut up into patchwork. I made this pair of pillows from a yard of glorious Echino, and I loved quilting along the strong geometric lines of the fabric.

FO: Echino pillows

Penguin Pillow

On the other side of the print scale, there was this cute pillow I made for Jeni. This penguin print was just so happy, and I knew Jeni would appreciate it!

Penguin Pillow

Funnily enough, I quilted both projects with yellow Aurifil (one of my most used thread colors, for sure!).

I'm as big a fan of patchwork pillow as the next crafter, but sometimes it is nice to let the fabric take the lead.

2 comments:

  1. I love my pillow! The fabric is just too cuuuuuute. And those Echino pillows, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and what a great idea of course! Curious that YELLOW is your most used thread! I'm not sure I've ever even used yellow...hmm

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails