Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

FO: Pistachio and Gillyweed

Last year, I knit the Drachenfels shawl using some of my very favorite yarns. I used: Hedgehog Fibres Sock in Pistachio, a gift from Jeni, leftover MadelineTosh Sock in Big Sur (originally used in another green shawl, Daybreak), and Moonrover Wyld in Gillyweed (which I continue to proclaim is the bast green ever).

It was so nice to wear Drachenfels in Wisconsin this month.

The winter there has been fairly mild, but it felt nice and cold in comparison to Houston!

Every stitch of this shawl made me happy (and I have learned that shawl knitting is my favorite), although I didn't stick strictly to the pattern (partially human error, partially wanting a slightly smaller shawl).

More details on ravelry

And currently, I'm knitting the Find your Fade shawl, in a palette that Lisa Frank would appreciate!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shawl - beautiful you! Love the color - and the shot of you in the cold north!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so lovely, and reminds me that I need to get on with knitting mine! Luckily we can rely on year-round crappy weather here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green! And I love your Fade too, both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails